Product description and ingredients
The tincture is made of fresh Echinacea purpurea (commonly known as purple coneflower). It is packed in a 100 ml glass bottle sealed with a dropper, which is enough for a three-week treatment for an adult.
How to use
Echinacea is most often used to boost the immune system. Moreover, Echinacea promotes wound healing and skin regeneration. Antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial, Echinacea is one of the most helpful medicinal herbs to have on hand in your home. The tincture can be consumed orally or applied topically. Dilute some drops in water or tea or drop some tincture on a clean cloth and use it as a compress. But it can be also used for massages.
- It reduces the duration and severity of flu or other viral infections.
- It promotes herpes healing.
- It limits the duration and severity of colds.
- It treats sore throats.
- It treats cold feet.
- It successfully treats urinary tract infections.
- It is used to treat mastitis.
- It promotes healing of eczema and rashes. In this case it should be applied directly on rashes.
- It limits the duration of frequent viral or bacterial infections.
- It is widely used to stimulate the body's immune system especially in cases of serious illnesses (cancer) and after taking prescribed drugs for longer periods.
- It can treat warts.
- It gives relief to inflamed gums. You should massage the gums with the tincture.
- It repairs skin damaged by UV radiation
- It relieves stress symptoms.
- It is recommended during periods of epidemic or viral diseases, when you are in contact with other people in enclosed spaces (schools, kindergartens, offices, and hospitals).
Dilute a few drops of Echinacea tincture in a glass of water or tea (approximately 1 dcl), stir and drink.
- 20 drops or 1 teaspoon 3-times daily up to 3 weeks. If your immune system is considerably weakened you can continue after 1-week pause with one more course of treatment.
- to the age of 6: 3 drops of the tincture in a glass of water or tea 3-times daily
- between the age of 6 and 14: 10 drops of the tincture in a glass of water or tea 3-times daily